[TxMt] Re: open sourcing textmate?

Mario "Kuroir" Ricalde mario at kuroir.com
Fri Oct 15 03:29:27 UTC 2010

I've been thinking about leaving Textmate. But then again I don't want to
waste my time doing all the customizations I already did on it. There aren't
many things that bother me of textmate.

1. split views.
2. Search in Project crashes.
3. Impossible to edit big files.
4. Sometimes TM will eat up to 1.2gb ram.
5. Console inside TM

*
--
Mario "Kuroir" Ricalde