[TxMt] Re: Re formatting several blocks of rows to a table?

Lewis Overton lewy at chena.fastmail.us
Sat Oct 2 21:51:11 UTC 2010

There's the brute force method, in which you use alt-drag to highlight the
second column and copy it. Go to the first column and use alt-drag to
highlight the ends of the rows, paste in your separator, then past in the
second column. Repeat, *ad anuseum,* with the remaining columns.

Cleverer folks than I can probably come up with something elegant, but the
brute force thing works.

I have this problem as well, at least occasionally, so I would love to see a
better solution.

Anybody?