[TxMt] Re formatting several blocks of rows to a table?

pooz pooz at gmx.net
Sat Oct 2 17:51:52 UTC 2010

Hi there,

I am trying to reproduce a table, which I copied the elemnts out of a
pdf-file to create a LaTeX-Table.
Fortunately there is a macro in the LaTeX-Bundle, which creates a table of
selected items automatically.

But my items, when pasted into TextMate aren´t properly formated. There a 3
blocks consisting of 10 rows. The blocks are seperated by an empty line. But
I would like to have the block (name it vector) as a column, and the second
vector as the second column...ending with a 10x3 Matrix

So, how to change this:

Into:
a b c
a b c