[TxMt] Re: Convert inline CSS to stylesheet - Merge all STYLE tags into HEAD

Eric O'Brien ericob at extramonday.com
Thu May 27 04:55:52 UTC 2010

I wasn't even looking for this, but perhaps the mega bundle from
subtlegradient (Thomas Aylott) contains what you were remembering.

I haven't "pressed the button" myself, but you might want to take a
look.

A screenscast is at <http://tinyurl.com/32po4dy>.  It is referred to
as the "Balance Jr 2.0 for TextMate ScreenCast," but Balance Jr is
just one of many things in the bundle
("tAylott_subtleGradient.tmbundle").

Under CSS is "Merge all STYLE tags into HEAD"  hmm!

The most recent version of the bundle that I have found seems to be
from 2006, and I can't actually locate one online at the moment.  Look
around.  Ask Thomas!

eo