[TxMt] shortcut tabs disappeared

Jonathan Marshall jsmarshall at me.com
Sun May 23 06:49:29 UTC 2010

Hi. Thanks for answering anyone who does,

I don't know if it's allowed to post pics so I will describe it as well.

For some reason the tab shortcuts disappeared from the gear menu > javascript < core groups control, language and function.  Only there and no where else.  I'm sure i remember seeing proto for prototype.  this wouldn't bug me so much if object oriented javascript wasn't exactly what i was focusing on learning right now.  I aleady tried uninstalling and re-installing.  The shortcuts are there under the bundles menu, just not the gear menu and again, all the other tab shortcuts are there for every other language.

thanks

Jon