[TxMt] Re: Textile code coloring broken

Thu May 6 17:11:26 UTC 2010

Use the issue tracker for the bundle @ github: http://github.com/textmate/textile.tmbundle/issues

> I have attached two sample files for this.
> <pre>
> public <? extends Bar> foo(){
>   //
> }
> </pre>

Would also be good to reference the Textile syntax definition which
define how text inside <pre> should be parsed/escaped.

The problem you are seeing in TextMate is that it does nothing special
for your text, but it includes the HTML grammar (as you can use HTML
in Textile), so the <? is interpreted as a PHP start tag (defined in
the included HTML grammar).