[TxMt] Adding Executor/Run Script for Custom Bundles

Kenny Scott grosven at gmail.com
Mon May 3 20:36:44 UTC 2010

Hey Guys,

A friend pointed me to the this list! Way excited. Any of you guys have
experience adding the run script for a new bundle? I'm helping a friend with
a new open source markup language called ZML.We added a bundle to TextMate
and added the syntax highlighter.

I really love the functionality, with apple command + R that allows me to
run a Perl Script or Shell Script, or what have you, and display the results
in HTML. This would be really helpful, in place of being forced to run each
document in terminal to view the output. My command is simply "zml
myzmlfile.txt" and I want to leverage the bundle editor to get this going.

Anyone have experience doing this? I obviously, do not.

Thanks in Advance!

Kenny G