[TxMt] Re: latex bundle - where are fonts stored?

N. Binder nbinder at gmx.de
Tue Mar 23 17:44:23 UTC 2010

Lucy,

the LaTeX bundle for TM is something to help you working with LaTeX, however it does NOT free you from all "administrative work" in LaTeX you need to do. Therefore, no, the bundle does NOT offer any support for adding new packages. I don't know about all the other editors that have some kind of LaTeX support (highlighting, commands...) but don't think that any of them offers you a frontend to add packages.

But apart from that it shouldn't be that hard to install a LaTeX package. As you already said, there is a texlive installation on your mac and you found out the correct path. Simply follow the instructions given before and you should be fine. Tell us if you run into any problems, most people on the list are willing to help even though your problem is not really related to Textmate itself.

Good luck,
Nick