[TxMt] Caret movement by word

ijmcf ijmcfadyen at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 15 02:29:49 UTC 2010

Hi

I have seen two different 'move caret by word' behaviors in TextMate:
the first stops the caret at capital letters, underscores, and after every
number, such that moving the caret across "aB_911" is 5 movements
the second *doesn't* stop the caret at any of the above, so moving across
"aB_911" is one movement

On my setup (see below) the former is bound to ctrl-arrow and the latter to
alt-arrow.

I would like to change the bindings of ctrl-arrow to do the latter, but I
don't know the name of the command to bind to in DefaultKeyBinding.dict (the
former seems to be MoveWordLeft/Right or MoveWordForward/Backward).

Any help appreciated
Thanks!

Mac OS X Snow Leopard
External Kinesis ergonomic keyboard