[TxMt] Re: Folding in plain text?

Justin Catterall 100621.1 at masonsmusic.co.uk
Wed Jul 14 07:49:57 UTC 2010

On 13 Jul 2010, at 17:27, Dan O'D wrote:

> Justin Catterall <100621.1 at ...> writes:
>> Ideally I'd like to be able to fold the text so that I
>> can more easily see my headings - like an outliner, yes, that's it.
>
> Hi Justin, I'm probably missing something but won't
>
> View->Soft Wrap
>
> do what you're after?

Thank you for the suggestion Dan, but folding is different, when
coding it hides code between symbols like { and } so that I see just
the expression leading to the code block, or name of the sub-routine.
I would like to be able to do that with plain text... and from what
Dru says it seems that I can, I just missed how to.

--
Justin Catterall                               www.masonsmusic.co.uk
Director                                       T: +44 (0)1424 427562