[TxMt] Re: Posting Images with Blogging Bundle

Thu Jul 1 13:07:58 UTC 2010

On 1 Jul 2010, at 01:37, Mike Lim wrote:

>> [...]
>> What does the status bar show? [...]
>
> When I start a new post I do so by selecting New From Template >
> Blogging >
> Blog Post (Markdown).
>
> The status bar at the bottom says "Multimarkdown" (even if I select
> HTML
> from the Blogging new template).

Ok, that is the problem.

Click ‘MultiMarkdown’ in the status bar and change it to ‘Blog —
Markdown’.

The next time you create a new blog post it should remember this
choice. At least iirc: blogging bundle use multiple extensions for
types, I don’t recall if TM learns only the last bit, in which case
you probably want to clear the errorneous recorded extension, though I
wonder then why it would pick MuktiMarkdown in the first place (quite
sure this require you at some point having manually switched to
MultiMarkdown for a blog post)…

Anyway, I wrote a blog post about this with all the details: http://blog.macromates.com/2007/file-type-detection-rspec-rails/
  — read that if it doesn’t work :)