[TxMt] Messed up my perl bundle

Boysenberry Payne boysie at boysenberrys.com
Sat Jan 23 09:32:44 UTC 2010

Hello,

I messed up my perl bundle, i.e. it no longer indents after brackets opening brackets, etc.

I did several things like install new Bundles, plugins etc. today and didn't check it until after doing it all, so I'm not really sure what broke it.
Anyway, I was hoping there was a way I could restore the perl bundle.  I've already deleted both the ~/Library  and /Library versions as well as deleted it in TM and restored it via the instructions online.
Nothing has fixed the issue.  TO tell you the truth I'm not sure the bundle is even broken per se, just that it no longer indents after { etc...

Anyway I can fix this?

Thanks,
Boysenberry Payne