[TxMt] select text to line number, number of lines or search term?

jims311 jim_stoll at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 10 05:52:08 UTC 2010

Is it possible to select text from the current position, forward a number of
lines, or to (or even between) a specific line number(s)? Also, is there any
means of selecting text from the current cursor position up until a search
term is found? (ex, I'm on line 30, I search for 'foo', which happens to
occur next on line 57, so lines 30-57 (or at least line 30 through 'foo' on
line 57) are selected.

Appreciate any assistance that can be provided!