[TxMt] Re: Show Web Preview window closes on file change

Mon Dec 6 21:35:03 UTC 2010

On Dec 6, 2010, at 2:19 PM, AndreBerg wrote:

> Is it normal behaviour that the Web Preview window closes when you switch to
> another file in the project? Or is this a known bug?

I only started using it recently, so I can't say, but I think it's a bug. I've seen it do the same thing when I'm not switching files, as if it's just crashing. My guess is that switching files is just a more reliable way to get it to crash than modifying the document, so that's when you see it most.

Someone will have a better answer than that. :)

While we're on the subject, doesn't the Web Preview use the system's WebKit? I've noticed some differences in the way it renders some things vs. Safari.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>