[TxMt] Show Web Preview window closes on file change

AndreBerg andre.berg at email.de
Mon Dec 6 19:19:05 UTC 2010

Hi,

Is it normal behaviour that the Web Preview window closes when you switch to
another file in the project? Or is this a known bug?

The preview window can hardly be useful if this behaviour is the expected
behaviour?

I am working on some Sphinx doc files and whenever I switch to a .rst file
to run my build pipeline the preview of the HTML file I am interested in
closes. It would be really awesome if it could stay open somehow so that I
would be able to take advantage of the auto-refresh behaviour. Is there a
setting I can switch on or maybe some other workaround?

Thanks for reading!

André

PS: when searching I found numerous posts mentioning two web previews - I
can only assume that one is meant to be the Show as HTML output Command
option and the other the Show Web Preview Window menu action. Just to be
clear I am talking about the latter.