[TxMt] Re: How to use CSS bundle in source.css.embedded.html

Tue Aug 31 08:40:04 UTC 2010

On 17 Aug 2010, at 21:06, Fabio wrote:

> like suggested by Allan I'll try to explain again the problem:
>
> 1. create a new file from template -> HTML -> XHTML - 1.0 STRICT;
> 2. save it like test.php and edit it in HTML mode;
> 3. before the head ends, type "style" and press tab;
> 4. go inside style tags, now it should be possible to use
> autocomplete for CSS;
> 5. start typing something like:
>
> #test { font
>
> now hit the Esc key while the cursor is near the "t". It does
> nothing here.

This I cannot reproduce. For me it corretly cycles through the choices.

Does your status bar say “HTML” as the language chosen?

Note that even though your file is *.php it should NOT say PHP in the
status bar, for more about that see http://wiki.macromates.com/Troubleshooting/PHPSyntaxHighlight

If it does say PHP then simply change it to HTML and that choice will
stick (for *.php files).