[TxMt] How to use CSS bundle in source.css.embedded.html

Fabio fauzzo at email.it
Tue Aug 17 19:06:55 UTC 2010

Hi,

like suggested by Allan I'll try to explain again the problem:

1. create a new file from template -> HTML -> XHTML - 1.0 STRICT;
2. save it like test.php and edit it in HTML mode;
3. before the head ends, type "style" and press tab;
4. go inside style tags, now it should be possible to use autocomplete for CSS;
5. start typing something like:

#test { font

now hit the Esc key while the cursor is near the "t". It does nothing here.

Now try to create a new empty file, save it as test.css: you are in CSS mode.
Like before type:

#test { font

and hit Esc near the "t": it will start to rotate autocomplete choices like:

font-family
font-size
font-size-adjust
etc.

This is what I would like to have inside <style> </style> in the HTML head.
Here is not working in such way: yes I can hit TAB and I will get similar choices but I like so much the Esc key that I would like to know if it is possible to have it work inside html page head style tags.

It is so annoying to have to type all the words like "border" when you can just type "bor" and hit Esc!
It works in CSS file not in php / html one.

Is there a fix?

Thanks!

--
Ciao

Fabio

 Sponsor:
 Risparmia fino al 90% con Groupon CityDeal.
* Gruppi D'Acquisto Sicuri e Risparmi Garantiti
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid813&d-8