[TxMt] Re: Can't refresh Firefox from TextMate

Clay Teller email at clayteller.com
Mon Aug 9 07:09:36 UTC 2010

Björn, thank you, as a first-timer I was thrilled to get your reply. Yes, I
meant to mention that "Enable access..." was checked on my system.

After reading your suggestion, I commented out that line in my command. I
also unchecked and checked "Enable access..." just to be on the safe side.

After doing these things it is working now! I must admit I had zero
expectations that anything would change by commenting out that line, but
seems like that fixed it!

Again, thank you for helping out a newcomer.

Clay