[TxMt] Re: Can't refresh Firefox from TextMate

Björn Jadelius b at jadelius.se
Mon Aug 9 06:10:14 UTC 2010

Hello.
In my "refresh running browser" command the line with "tell app "Firefox" to Get URL…" is commented out.
Are you sure "Enable access for assistive devices" is checked in System Preferences?
Has this command worked earlier?

My command:

ps -xc|grep -sqi firefox && osascript <<'APPLESCRIPT'
   tell app "Firefox" to activate
   tell app "System Events"
      if UI elements enabled then
         keystroke "r" using command down
         -- Fails if System Preferences > Universal access > "Enable access for assistive devices" is not on
      else
         -- Comment out until Firefox regains Applescript support
         -- tell app "Firefox" to Get URL "JavaScript:window.location.reload();" inside window 1
         -- Fails if Firefox is set to open URLs from external apps in new tabs.
      end if
   end tell
APPLESCRIPT

/Björn Jadelius