[TxMt] Re: Auto Indent

Kyle. ambertk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 17:29:44 UTC 2010

I believe that's defined in the language specification, for whichever
language you're working with--e.g., in the increaseIndentPattern/
decreaseIndentPattern/indentNextLinePattern/.../etc. settings. There,
you define a regular expression that TextMate can look for, so it
knows when it should, or should not, indent. Is that what you were
looking for?

Kyle H. Ambert
Fellow, National Library of Medicine
Department of Medical Informatics & Clinical Epidemiology
Oregon Health & Science University
http://medir.ohsu.edu/~ambertk
ambertk at ohsu.edu