[TxMt] Re: how do I go to end of line and/or go to start of line

Robert G Jr robertgloverjr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 05:25:31 UTC 2010

i have just now emailed the author of that page to point this out  and to
request he update
http://www.hcs.harvard.edu/~jrus/site/system-bindings.html this page  to
include a keyboard layout for the MacPro.

Incidentally,  I was trying out section 4.8 of the TextMate documentation
(Column Movement / Typing) and while it was very interesting,  it did not
answer the question that I was trying to get answered.  Namely, how to put
the editor into "column mode".  There are no hits in the TextMate
documentation for this keyword ("column mode").

What I would like to do is select a few lines of source code and then shift
all of it to the right.
Another thing I would like to do is take section 4.8 one step further.
There it shows how to  type "<li>" and have it prepend to the start of three
selected rows in unison.  I would like to then type "</li>" and have it
appear as the suffix to the contents of those three rows in unison.