[TxMt] JavaScript JQuery shorts work in .html but not in .js

Robert G Jr robertgloverjr at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 16:16:39 UTC 2010

I followed the instruction at
http://imulus.com/blog/bruce/javascript/how-to-set-up-a-sexy-jquery-textmate-bundle/
and JQuery works perfectly in a .html file. However when the extension is
.js the JQuery only works when I go to Bundles…JavaScript JQuery and
excplicitly click on what I want to be inserted.
So for example, in a .html file I can highlight the “ready” and press
control H to see the JQuery documentation, but when I do the same thing in a
.js file it says “no documentation found”.
Do you have a suggestion for how to get JavaScrip JQuery shortcut keys to
work in a .js file?