[TxMt] Re: Spell-check in Spanish?

Mark Lewellen lewellen at erols.com
Sat Apr 17 12:27:27 UTC 2010

Thanks Charles!
When I wrote the question, I thought this didn't work, because after
changing the settings the document still had errors marked everywhere.
I then noticed that the new text I typed was spell-checked correctly
in Spanish.  Closing and re-opening the document then caused the
spell-checking to work for the whole document.
Thanks again-
Mark