[TxMt] Re: f77

Joseph Sheehan joseph.r.sheehan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 04:20:46 UTC 2009

I dont envy you having to work so much with f77, having worked alot
with it myself. That being said, I've never found any great fortran-
specific features in TM, but I still use it, even if its not perfect
for Fortran.
Perhaps the Fortran bundle could be spruced up? I'm not much of a
scripter to do that.

Good luck