[TxMt] Re: Line Break and Soft tabs strangeness on Snow Leopard

Peer Allan Peer.Allan at canadadrugs.com
Mon Sep 14 12:10:08 UTC 2009

It never fails, spend 3 days trying to find out what is going with no
success.  Give up and post to the mailing list for help and find the
solutions 3 minutes later.

For the curious, at some point I unknowingly turned on "Freehanded Editing"
mode. (Edit -> Mode -> Freehanded Editing)

Peer Allan
Development Team Lead, e-Business

CanadaDrugs.com
24  Terracon Place