[TxMt] Language code snippets

Juan Falgueras juanfc at uma.es
Sun Sep 13 18:48:48 UTC 2009

Hi

JavaScript, a simple (I hope) question.  Why the JavaScript Language
Grammar only recognize as foldingStartMarker the "function" key word
while Ruby, for example, recognizes all its possibilities for it to
build any kind of block?

I know, ruby has more followers in the TM community, I understand.
But JavaScript opening of blocks are much more standard than ruby ones
and it should be interesnting to have a repository from where to take
small code snippets as this pari foldingStartMarker/foldingEndMarker
that are so common in all the languages.

In the meanwhile I have borrow the ruby part of text and substitute
the JavaScript part (changing only def by function and end by }) and
it seems to work :)

- juan falgueras