[TxMt] Re: Custom language grammar deleted without confirmation ??!

Thu Sep 3 15:28:11 UTC 2009

On 3 Sep 2009, at 16:48, André Berg wrote:

> […] I press backspace that my language definition is deleted without
> being asked if I really wanted to delete it? [...]

It is moved to Trash (and there used to be undo, but some
complications made me disable that “temporarily”).

> […] this is a design flaw. I should at least be asked if I really
> wanted to delete the syntax file I have been editing the last few
> hours.

Personally I find “are you sure?” dialogs bothersome, hence why I
prefer undo (and moving to trash instead of real deletion), but it’s
on the radar of what should be improved, as it is clearly causing
problems.  Sorry about the inconvenience, and hope you can locate the
grammar in the Trash.