[TxMt] Re: Dropbox for TM syncing of bundles and prefs

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Mon Mar 30 07:20:43 UTC 2009

For what it is worth, I have symblinked my TM app support directory to
an area in my DropBox directory.  I do this on multiple machines.  As
far as I can tell, prefs and bundle edits are making their way across
more than one machine, keeping my environment in TM the same no matter
what machine I am on.

It may pose some small issues if I leave the app open or if two people
were using it at the same time.  So far, leaving it open has not
caused me any issues.

I thought I would share this with others, since it works so well for
me.  If anyone else would like to give it a shot, DropBox is free for
2GB, and has become invaluable to me.  If you do try, here is a link
that will give me a little bonus in storage. https://www.getdropbox.com/referrals/NTM0MDA4Nzk