[TxMt] behaviour of Typeset command in the LaTeX bundle

Piero D'Ancona pierodancona at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 13:38:32 UTC 2009

Greetings. When using the 'Typeset and view PDF' command
in the LaTeX bundle, in conjuction with Skim as a viewer,
the character/word/line corresponding to the cursor's
position is selected in the pdf page. Does anyone know
if this is due to some option used inside the script, or
a standard behaviour of Skim? I find it quite annoying
and would like to prevent Skim from selecting anything
(the red dot is more than enough to show the position, for me).

Thanks in advance,
Piero