[TxMt] Help with TextMate::UI.complete

Oliver Taylor emailolivertaylor at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 21:39:04 UTC 2009

Is there any way to parse the open document (via regex search) and
return the results as choices for TextMate::UI.complete?

The command might search for "\$TM_\w+" so each time I want to type
$TM_SOMETHING I could get a list of completions built from what I've
typed elsewhere in the document.

I've got a basic TextMate::UI command up and running
<http://pastie.textmate.org/421465>, and as for a parser I've been
using this command: <http://pastie.textmate.org/421473> to complete
stuff thats been indented by 4 tabs (only bummer about this command is
that the document needs to be saved).

I'd love to combine these commands, but since I don't know Ruby I
don't have any idea what to do. (I scraped both those commands off
this list).

Thanks in advance.