[TxMt] Re: using python 3.0.1

Mark Perrin m.perrin at me.com
Mon Mar 16 10:24:08 UTC 2009

I think this is an incompatibility between the bundle and python 3. I
asked the same question a while back and didn't receive an answer. To
quote Dive Into Python - sitecustomize.py is a special script; Python
will try to import it on startup, so any code in it will be run
automatically. As the comment mentions, it can go anywhere (as long
asimport can find it), but it usually goes in the site-packages
directory within your Python lib directory.

But I found this answer on the list -

http://lists.macromates.com/textmate/2009-February/028088.html

Basically you need to patch the sitecustomize.py which is found inside
the python bundle you are using.

Hope this helps,

MP