[TxMt] Re: python newbie problems

Roberto Aguilar roberto.c.aguilar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 00:19:19 UTC 2009

On Mar 5, 2009, at 2:19 PM, textmate-request at lists.macromates.com wrote:

> On 3 Mar 2009, at 17:33, Claus wrote:
>>

> Yes, the environments (shown via the ?env? command) can differ in many
> ways, in your case it could be that TZ is setup differently for the
> Terminal than TextMate, or maybe it is related to the LC variables?
>
> Can you provide a small example which reproduce the problem?

I've run into this with other applications before.  One solution, at
least short term, is to quit out of TextMate and open it using the
Terminal, for instance:

open /Applications/TextMate.app

It should then inherit your shell's environment.  See if your script
runs that way.

Hope this helps,
-berto.