[TxMt] Re: Absolute svn newbie needs help updating bundles

Khushru Khumbatta kuadka at web.de
Thu Mar 5 09:25:58 UTC 2009

Dear Hans-Jörg,

GetBundles tries to connect to the Bundle Server but fails (icon keeps
spinning). This is certainly because I did not set up svn properly. Really
embarrassing so instead of keeping on asking silly questions I will read a
manual on svn and come back if I still can not get it to work.
Thanks again for your nice help and graet work.

Cheers

Khushru