[TxMt] Some problems with the Git bundle

John Laudun jlaudun at mac.com
Mon Mar 2 03:21:36 UTC 2009

I am finally trying out git -- the ability to work off-line and still
make commits was what drew me -- but I am having a few difficulties
with the current bundle.

Perhaps the worst one is that I can't seem to get the keyboard
shortcut to work. I can work things by using the menus, but whenever I
use CTRL + SHIFT + g, I get the following tool-tip error message:

     /tmp/temp_textmate.pjlEGg:26:in `open': No such file or directory
- pages (Errno::ENOENT)
	from /temp/temp_textmate.pjlEGg:26:in `entries'
	from /temp/temp_textmate.pjlEGg:26

I have no idea what this means.

Also, I really liked the cool little badges that the SVN bundle
offered that gave you a quick visual take on what files you had worked
on or added. Is there any way to get something similar with git?

john