[TxMt] Cmd+left/right not going to beginning/end of line on SnowLeopard GM1

Benjamin Nham nham at cs.stanford.edu
Fri Jun 19 22:17:19 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

I just upgraded to SnowLeopard GM1 and cmd+left/right no longer seem
to go to the beginning/end of lines. I'm not sure if this is Apple's
fault or TextMate's fault, but other apps that use standard Cocoa
editing controls in GM1 (i.e. TextEdit) seem to work fine with
cmd+left/right. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I know you can use ctrl+a/e to get to the beginning and end of lines,
but I prefer to use the cursor keys.

Thanks,
Ben