[TxMt] Re: TextMate 2

Jon Ippolito jippolito at maine.edu
Wed Jun 17 17:59:49 UTC 2009

Although only a TextMate newbie, I would be happy to pay for an
upgrade to version 2.

That said, I can imagine a purchase page that allowed upgraders to
choose from a number of possible "donation" amounts--say, via the sort
of pull-down menu you get when paying for music at http://
Magnatune.com. You could then bury the option to Upgrade for Free
somewhere deep on the page or on another page, so that it's an option
for the needy.

I would also love to contribute a few beers to bundle developers--
perhaps via a similar system or a "checkbox" list.

Thanks to everyone who's contributed to this vibrant community!

jon
/RNN (http://responsenotnecessary.com)