[TxMt] Re: newbie question.. How compile source code for dialog2 and install it?

MDX-LE dj9027 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 02:43:11 UTC 2009

Ramble: I got it.
Perl is per.i.l, Ruby rhymes like newbie and must be a Gem, and python
sounds dark and gothic (atleast according to my GF)

The book Learn to program in Ruby by Chris pine makes learning ruby easier
than python.
So I am going to learn it, cos the only app I found useful at work on my
macbook is TM.
If textmate prefers ruby, I better learn it.