[TxMt] Re: QT call results in 0

Schell efsubenovex at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 02:19:23 UTC 2009

Ah, okay, sorry guys. The code involved is ANY CocoaDialog calls. For
example:

[bash script]

fullProjectPath=$(CocoaDialog filesave \
            --text "Please name your project and select a folder to save it
into" \
            --title "Create New Project" \
            --with-extensions .tmproj \
            --with-file "$defaultProjectName");

[/bash script]

fullProjectPath's value is now "QT call results in 0".

This happens in all bundles, or so it seems. It goes further than just shell
scripts in that TM's internal functions are affected [although I'm guessing
that these internal functions also use CocoaDialog]. Attached is a screen
shot, and linked [http://slaughterballoon.com/textmate/Picture_2.png] just
in case. I hope this helps clear up the matter.