[TxMt] Re: Problem creating a new XCode project using the XCode plug in

Wed Jul 8 17:02:21 UTC 2009

On 24 Jun 2009, at 20:30, Gerd Knops wrote:

> [...]
> How do you debug? Besides the annoying maintaining of project files,
> this is pretty much the only function I use Xcode for, and the
> Debugger GUI is nice (compared to terminal).

I use a debugger so rarely that Terminal is fine. Litter your code
with assertions and the need to debug it goes down dramatically, is my
experience :)

> Or can TM2 talk to the debugger?

It can’t.

> [...] Also do you use git? I have modified the git part in the
> ProjectPlus plugin a lot so that it is much smarter about more
> complex project setups [...] Wonder if I should try and find the
> time to commit those changes.

I use Git, yes. If you have patches for how Project+ obtains status
for files then you should publish these if you wish to see 2.0 have
similar behavior ;)