[TxMt] Spellcheck right click problem.

Jeffrey Pfaffmann pfaffmaj at lafayette.edu
Wed Jan 7 21:39:41 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I'm sure this must be a common bug, but I do not see any posts on it.

When I try to correct a marked mis-spelling, I right click on a word.
But Textmate will highlight the word and the preceding text up to the
mis-spelled word.  As a results the spellcheck correction is not
presented
in the popup box, because the software is not detecting the incorrect
word.

This came about with the last upgrade and was first noticed in Latex
mode, but I have demonstrated this in other modes.

I am using the cutting-edge version.

I have 'check spelling as you type' activated.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Jeff.