[TxMt] ProjectPlus & git badges

Gerd Knops gerti-textmate at bitart.com
Thu Feb 26 17:32:15 UTC 2009

Love ProjectPlus, but:

I have several projects within the same git tree. Only for one of them
are the git badges displayed in ProjectPlus, not for the others.
Interestingly the icon in the window title always properly reflects
the git state. That is just a tad maddening, anyone found a workaround
for this?

It seems to be related to how the project is opened: via the tmproj it
does not work. It seems to work when opened as folder, but I can't use
that as I have some project-specific settings in the tmproj file which
the build process needs.

Has there been an update since the 1.2 version from 6 months ago?

Thanks

Gerd