[TxMt] Focussed Unit Test function of the Ruby bundle stopped working

Marco Jansen m.c.jansen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 06:58:14 UTC 2009

Hi,

Last week I received an automatic update of TextMate. I think this was
actually the first time since I have been using TextMate for a year or
s. I am now on Version 1.5.8 (1498)

After the update the Focussed Unit Test function of the Ruby bundle
stopped working. When I now run a focussed unit test it will run all
the unit tests.

Has anybody seen the same problem? Do you know how to fix this? I
Googled this problem, but I couldn't find anybody else with the same
problem.

Thanks,

Marco