[TxMt] HTML vs. PHP

Nigel Green nigel at greenlemur.com
Mon Feb 2 16:10:11 UTC 2009

Hi there,

I think this is more a new angle on an old question - can anyone tell
me what I *lose* if I work with PHP in PHP-mode rather than HTML-mode?
I ask because I am getting a little frustrated at the way snippets of
HTML are messing with the folding on my PHP files. I realise it's
probably bad form to have an open <div> tag in a separate file to it's
closing </div> tag, but needs must when the devil drives. I have set
the language to PHP and all seems to be ok, but I know I have read in
a few places to set the language to HTML in PHP files.

Cheers,
Nigel