[TxMt] Re: java (and probably other) highlighting

Florian Gilcher flo at andersground.net
Mon Feb 2 09:21:58 UTC 2009

In short: it is a limitation of the parser.

There is an old, hard to find topic on that:

http://lists.macromates.com/textmate/2007-June/020363.html

Basically the problem is that the parser only sees the document line-
by-line. See the thread for some in-deep explanations on why it
behaves like this.

Nevertheless, have a lot of fun hacking!
Florian Gilcher