[TxMt] Google Search

Craig Walker craig at softcraft.ca
Fri Aug 14 05:16:08 UTC 2009

Hello everyone. I want to be able to highlight a word in TextMate and do a
Google search for it (primarily for looking up Rails API docs).

It seems to me that this feature is already implemented, but is not working
for me. In Hyperlink Helper, I see the Yahoo searches and the one for
"Lookup Selection on Google and Link". However, when I try this, I get:

"(this language is not supported, see … for more info)"

...replacing the highlighted text. (This is in a Ruby file if it makes a
difference).

Is there some way I can fix this?

Thanks,

Craig