[TxMt] Hard Tabs for some languages only?

Christopher Creutzig christopher at creutzig.de
Thu Apr 30 18:20:56 UTC 2009

Hi,

 call it good or bad, I'm using soft tabs (spaces) for just about
everything. The shop I work in doesn't even allow tabs in (most) source
files. Soft tabs in TextMate work great – except that I really need hard
tabs (just like everyone else) in Makefiles. So, what I currently keep
doing is to copy&paste a tab character from some other place. I'd really
love to tell TextMate to use hard tabs for everything in scope of the
Makefile bundle, without changing my global setting. Is that possible?
(If yes, why is it not active in the Makefile bundle?) Will it be
possible in 2.0?

Christopher