[TxMt] Re: Ruby Bundle cmd-R doesn't find gems

James Gray james at grayproductions.net
Wed Apr 22 15:34:12 UTC 2009

On Apr 22, 2009, at 10:23 AM, Pito Salas wrote:

> I am having a new problem with a very simple thing that used to work:

> require 'rubygems'
> require 'shoulda'

> command-R

> LoadError: no such file to load — shoulda

If this has changed, the most likely reason is that something in your
environment changed such that TextMate now sees a different Ruby
install (one that doesn't have the shoulda gem).  Have a look at the
following section of the manual, especially the "Important" section:

http://manual.macromates.com/en/shell_commands#search_path

Hope that helps.

James Edward Gray II