[TxMt] Re: Getting windows into tabs

Tue Apr 14 08:59:23 UTC 2009

On 13 Apr 2009, at 07:34, Scott Haneda wrote:

> [...]
> How developed is 1.x these days anyway?  I have been using it a few
> months, and have the check for updates section on in the prefs.  I
> have not seen an update come along.  Without asking the "when is 2"
> question that apparently is not a good question to ask :) how much
> more is coming along in 1.x?

1.x won’t see any real work, all resources are spent on 2.0, and I can
confirm that it will have tabs (and file browser) available for all
windows (there are no distinction between project and document
windows, likewise the Find and Find in Project has also been unified),
but generally I do not answer 2.0 questions because there are just soo
many of them and I also do not want to entice people with features
that I may eventually not end up delivering, as it is still work in
progress.