[TxMt] Re: Getting windows into tabs

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Mon Apr 13 05:34:27 UTC 2009

On Apr 11, 2009, at 10:18 AM, Rob McBroom wrote:

> On 2009-Apr-10, at 6:02 PM, Scott Haneda wrote:
>
>> Hello, how in TM when I have a few windows open can I get them into a
>> unified window with tabs?  These are usually remote files opened over
>> ssh in Interarchy.
>
> Not possible. It might be planned for TM2 based on the number of
> people that request it, but I'm not sure. Tabs only show up as part of
> a project window.

How developed is 1.x these days anyway?  I have been using it a few
months, and have the check for updates section on in the prefs.  I
have not seen an update come along.  Without asking the "when is 2"
question that apparently is not a good question to ask :) how much
more is coming along in 1.x?

Is 1.x sort of feature complete enough, and only bug fixes are pushed
out, with the focus on 2.0?  Sort of wondering about a roadmap so to
speak.

Thanks.