[TxMt] Re: Command writing help

Tue Apr 14 08:51:33 UTC 2009

On 12 Apr 2009, at 01:07, John Laudun wrote:

> Hello all. I'm trying to figure out a way to write a command that will
> take a selected block of soft-wrapped text, hard-wrap it to a given
> length, and then indent a given number of spaces. [...]

Make a column selection of the desired width (and with desired indent)
then hit ⌃Q and TM will reflow the paragraph to be “in a box”.

So if you have a long soft wrapped line, go to column 4, now use ⇧→
40 times to select to column 44, then hit ⌥ once (to toggle selection
mode to “columnar” — there will be no visual change here) and
then hit ⌃Q.